DestaGlobal, has organized the second edition of “Desta Krishi Parivar”, an online photography contest for farmers on www.destatalk.com (DestaTalk), its agriculture news portal. The contest, aimed to empower farmers with technology, it has already started on 1st Oct 2016.
To participate in this contest, the users have to upload farming related photographs through the DestaTalk website using computer or mobile phone. The participants can upload photographs till October 30th, 2016 and the voting will continue till November 13th, 2016. The viewers can then vote for the best photograph and the photographs with the maximum number of votes across the categories will win cash prizes. The winners of the contest will be announced on November 18th and will be awarded with cash prizes up to INR 11 lakhs.
As internet penetration in rural India is strengthening at an immense pace, DestaGlobal is leveraging this opportunity to reach out to the farmers in the country only through the digital platform. “We are very excited to announce the second edition of Desta Krishi Parivar. With the overwhelming response and feedback received for the contest in Maharashtra last year, we have decided to take a step further this time and invite farmers across India. Since the Indian agriculture industry is on the cusp of technological revolution, we are constantly thinking of innovative ways to educate the farmers about the digital world which in turn will contribute to the growth of the sector” said Mohnish Sharma, CEO, DestaGlobal.
- Best Farming Family– Rs. 1,00,000 (1st), Rs. 50,000 (2nd), Rs. 25,000 (3rd)
- Woman in Farming– Rs. 1,00,000 (1st), Rs. 50,000 (2nd), Rs. 25,000 (3rd)
- Technology in Farming– Rs. 1,00,000
- Healthiest Crop– Rs. 1,00,000
- Next Generation in Farming– Rs. 50,000
- Best Looking Farmer (Male)– Rs. 50,000
- Best Looking Farmer (Female)– Rs. 50,000
- Urban Farming– Rs. 50,000
- My Farming Friend (Animal)– Rs. 25,000
- Weirdest Crop– Rs. 50,000
- Best Photo in State– Rs. 10,000 (30 prizes, one prize in each state)
DestaGlobal’s mission is to create an ecosystem that provides farmers with information and products so that they can maximize the long-term productivity/profitability of their farm. The company seeks to become a ‘Krishi Sarthi’. In order to fulfill its mission, DestaGlobal launched DestaMart and DestaTalk in 2015.
Click Here For Photo Uploads: